Pinterest Challenge – A Complete Ecourse on Pinterest for Beginners | Get started today
This is a Pinterest Ecourse for bloggers new to Pinterest and wanting to get started. Learn the basics and use Pinterest SEO tips to drive a lot of traffic to your site (blog or shop).
Just answer these easy questions to see if this course is for you
- Do you wonder what’s Pinterest and why you should spend time on it
- Do you want to start using Pinterest for your blog but not sure where to start
- Are you getting stuck with Pinterest SEO and don’t know how to start finding keywords
- Are you feeling blank if I mention rich pins or group boards
- Are you wondering what’s Pinterest analytics and have never seen it or used it
- Do you need guided support for learning basics and getting started Pinterest SEO, analytics, rich pins and much more
If you answered Yes to above questions, then my friend this course is for You.
I am offering this 10 day online course when I will be sharing with you video tutorials and tasks using which you can learn and get started with Pinterest.
Join this Pinterest Challenge and I assure you this will take you from beginners to Intermediate level in 10 days.
In this special E-course with video tutorials, you’ll learn…
- What is Pinterest and why you should spend time on it
- How to get started with your Pinterest and set your business account correctly
- How to Optimize your Pinterest profile, boards and pins (Pinterest SEO tips and keywords)
- Tips to create Awesome pins that go viral and mistakes that you may be making now
- What are Group boards and how to find and join group boards
- How to use Pinterest analytics
- How to add ‘pin it’ button on your blog
If you don’t find it worthy of your time or money, drop me a note on email@example.com and I will gladly refund your money
What can you expect after you pay for this course
- One mail everyday (starting within 24 hours of you joining this course)
- Mails will contain link to step by step tutorials and tasks that you would need to complete
- You will also get a link of Facebook/Whatsapp group to answer your questions and help you through
Don’t worry you will get all guidance you need to get started and keep on going. So what are you waiting for Take this first step and learn Pinterest.
Buy this course now 🙂
This Pinterest Ecourse contains tips and tutorials have helped me get here and can help you get started too.
It would be preferable if you have a self hosted domain. If you do all this effort for a free WordPress.com sub-domain site then later when you move to your own domain you will have all these old pins pointing to your old blog and you will be starting afresh.
We also help bloggers move to their own self hosted sites and migrate their blog. Do drop up a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need us to do that before you start this course.